Lotus Pools Bromine Mini-Tablets 5kg
Bromine Tablets are an increasingly popular method of sanitising spa/jacuzzi water. Bromine is a much more efficient sanitiser in hot water than chlorine, as chlorine depletes quickly with higher temperatures.
The ideal Bromine level for spa water is 4ppm (parts per million). Before treating your spa with Bromine Granules make sure you know how many litres of water your spa holds. A typical spa volume could be anywhere between 1,800ltrs and 3,000ltrs.
Directions for use:
- These tablets are designed for use with a Bromine feeder.
- When feeder device requires refilling with tablets always follow manufacturers instructions.
- Ensure tablets used in the feeder are of the same chemical(Bromo-chloro-Dimethyl Hydantoin). If other materials have been used previously, wash out feeder thoroughly before adding tablets. Use only feeders designed for Bromine.
- Adjust feeder to ensure a constant Bromine residual is present in the pool or spa.
- Check Bromine levels regularly with a Relax Test Kit and maintain a Bromine residual of 3-4mg/litre (ppm) for domestic pools/spas. 4-6 for commercial pools/spas.
- Check pH value regularly with a Relax Test Kit and maintain a level of 7.2 to 7.6.
NEVER MIX POOL CHEMICALS TOGETHER