Lotus Pools Multi-function Chlorine Granules 5kg
Maintain a Free Chlorine Residual between 2 t0 3ppm (parts per million) in your pool water at all times.
Directions for use
- To increase the Free Chlorine Residual by 1ppm in 50 cubic meters (11,000 gallons) of pool water, add 100 grams of multi-function Chlorine Granules.
- (e.g to increase Free Chlorine Residual from 1ppm to 3ppm in a 70m3 (15,000 gallons) pool add 280 grams of multi-function chlorine granules.
- Pre-dissolve granules in a clean plastic bucket filled with pool water .
- Never add more than 100gm per 10 ltr bucket. Add Multi-Function chlorine granules to pool water , not visa-versa.
- Remove any water treatment products from skimmer before slowly pouring the solution into skimmer.
- Ensure the pool pump is running when adding this product.
- Slowly pour the dissolved solution into the skimmer basket. Operate circulation pump for at least 30 minutes after adding the granules.
- Re-test water after 30 minutes to ensure optimum chlorine residual has been achieved (2-3ppm)
- Never add this product when the pool is being used; do not allow pool to be used for 30 minutes after the product has been added.
- Multi-function granules are ideal for daily treatment. Occasionally your pool will need to be shock chlorinated with shock granules.
- Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products, weedkillers and other chlorine based products as dangerous reaction may occur.
- Always handle products in a well ventilated area, preferably outdoors.
- Always wash hands thoroughly after handling pool chemicals.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Ensure product does not become damp in storage.
- Instructions and dosages given are a guid for most effective use.
NEVER MIX POOL CHEMICALS TOGETHER