Chlorine small tabs 1kg
These slow dissolving tablets give continuous chlorination. They are designed for use with a chlorine feeder unit which will only accept small chlorine tablets or a floating dispenser.
Directions for use
- Use with a chlorine feeder unit which will only accept small chlorine tablets or a floating dispenser.
- When feeder device is low, top up with tablets following the manufacturers instructions.
- Ensure tablets used in feeder or dispenser are of the same chemical (Trichloroisocyanutic acid) If other materials have been used previously wash out the feeder thoroughly before topping up/adding the tablets.
- Check chlorine levels regularly and maintain a chlorine residual of between 2-3 parts per million (mg/litre) in swimming pools and 3- 5 ppm in spas/hot tubs.
- Check pH value regularly and maintain a level of 7.2-76.
NEVER MIX POOL CHEMICALS TOGETHER