Lotus Pools Alage Eliminator 2ltr
Algae eliminator has been formulated to destroy existing green, black and mustard algae. 2 litres of Algae eliminator will treat 40,000 litre (9,00 gallons) of pool water.
Directions for use
- Run filter continuously.
- Adjust pH between 7.0 and 7.2
- Brush walls and floor thoroughly.
- Shock the pool water with Lotus pools shock chlorine granules. Add 550g per 10m3 (2.5kg per 9,000 gallons).
- Wait 24 hrs before adding calculated volume of Algae eliminator directly above the water inlets: 2 litres per 40,000 litres (9,000 gallons).
- For effective removal if dead algae leave the filter running continuously and add a Jolly gel to the pump. Alternatively add granular floc if pool is heavily infested.
- Ensure all covers, including solar, automatic, geo- bubble etc are removed during the above treatment/ operation.
NEVER MIX POOL CHEMICALS TOGETHER